At The Crew we pride ourselves in treating our clients like family. Please read the comments some of our recent clients have left for us and feel free to give them a call if you have any other concerns about our services. Their numbers are listed below and they are expecting your call.
Each property offers unique challenges to showcase. We deliver high quality video tours (including drone videography when needed) that give buyers a view of the property from every angle and paint the lifestyle picture that people are looking for.
Our award winning photographer has shot some of Southern Ontario’s preeminent homes. View the photos below from our model home in the exclusive Recchia Estates development in Dundas.
Questions to ask a potential Realtor
• How many years have you been a Realtor?
• Are you full time or part time?
• Are you an award winner?
• Have you any designations?
• Do you take continuing education as a Realtor?
• How many houses (condos, cottages, etc.) did you sell last year?
• Do you have testimonials from previous clients and can I call any?
• Do you know my neighbourhood?
• Tell me about the extent of your marketing program?
• Will you be available for my calls during reasonable hours?
• Will you keep me in the loop and updated as things progress?
• How many listings do you now have?
• On average, how long does it take for one of your listings to sell?
• Will I be dealing with you, your assistant or a junior on your team?
• May I see some of your marketing material?
• Where can I find some promotion of previous listings of yours?
• Are you planning on a vacation in the near future, during my listing period?
Raised in Brantford, Ontario, Ryan has always had a love of architecture, design and the business of real estate itself. As a result of this love he chose to pursue a degree in urban and regional planning from the University of Waterloo. Ryan’s formal education combined with his professional experience and attention to detail have become powerful tools that allow him to deal efficiently and seamlessly with any issues that may arise be it zoning, building permits or the various regulatory controls within a city or municipality. If you need an application completed or an approval granted, Ryan is more than happy to assist.
Over the years Ryan has honed his skills of negotiation, investigation and research and is expertly equipped to find the perfect property for your needs and budget. He has an intimate knowledge of real estate from the sides of the buyer, the seller, the investor and the agent. This level of understanding puts him in a very unique position, allowing him to both anticipate your real estate needs as well as address any challenges that might arise along the way.
Ryan eats, sleeps and breathes real estate and is available at your convenience to assist and support you with your real estate needs. There are no silly questions! Ryan is here to help by answering even the smallest question or concern that you might have.