Breath of Fresh Air Talent Show, May 6th, 2017
A portion of the proceeds from this event will support: The City of Brantford Tree Planting Program
What is the Event?
Brantford, Brant County and Six Nations of the Grand River is a unique region filled with incredibly talented people. The Crew Real Estate’s agents are constantly speaking to potential homebuyers about the fantastic community we call home. They speak highly of the plethora of events, functions, and activities that the powerful arts & culture, sports, and music scene hold in our region. It’s about time we took part and made one of these special events happen ourselves.
If you look, you can’t help but notice the staggering amount of unbelievably talented singers, songwriters, dancers, comedians, and entertainers there are in our region. So, on May 6th, at the Sanderson Centre, we’re going to give them a venue to perform, and an event all of their own! As an additional feature, along the way, we’re going to raise funds to plant much-needed trees in our community.
It’s called a “Breath of Fresh Air.” Not only because of the benefits of the tree's we'll plant, but because the talent we’re going to showcase will be a “Breath of Fresh Air” to the industry. As part of the “Breath of Fresh Air Talent show we will be contributing $5000 to the City of Brantford Tree Planting program as well as awarding a Grand Prize of $5000 to one entertaining performance the evening of the show.
As a sponsor, what do I get?
For a $500 Sponsorship you will receive the following:
- A short video promoting your business and the event for our social media feed, website, and to be shown during the event. APX 20 seconds
- Your own custom poster showing your support for the event to display at your location.
- A mention in every single form of promotion we do online.
- Your logo featured on the web page for the “Breath of Fresh Air” Campaign
- 2 tickets to the Grand Finale
- Your logo on our sponsor wall entering the event *Paparazzi included.
- A freshly planted tree dedicated to your business.
For information on how your business or organization can be involved, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 519-865-6393